Saturday, July 23, 2011

One step further - I am now a vegan!

I know that I have only been a vegetarian for a short time but I felt the time was right to go vegan. I have been researching the vegan life for a while even when I was an omnivore but felt scared to give up the foods I adored such as Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate and cheese (OMG I love cheese!!!).

The one other thing I feared was the impact I would have on other people and how they would feel about my change. My fiance is totally supportive and I don't pressure him to give up his meat eating ways because I don't want to push my beliefs on others, if they are curious about my eating they only have to ask.

So now this blog will be about my journey into being vegan! :)

Have a veggie good day :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment