Sunday, July 03, 2011

The joys of my local library

I have discovered a number of excellent veggie cookbooks both vegan and vegetarian at my city's library.  The Adelaide City Library has an excellent range of cookbooks including:

How To Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman

This book is actually written by a meat eater that wants to eat more meatless meals.  It is a very thick book (it was a pain to carry home in my backpack) but it has so much information from very basic recipes to more complex dishes.  A book worth checking out.  I would give it 5 tofu cubes out of 5!  (Instead of using stars to rate books, tofu cubes seem more appropriate lol!)
http://content.markbittman.com/books/how-to-cook-everything-vegetarian

The Best Veggie Burgers On The Planet by Joni Marie Newman

This book would be excellent for all those junk food addicts out there.  I love the variety of vegan burger recipes in this book from a Chinese Take Out Burger to a Coconut Rum Rice Burger. I give this book 5 tofu cubes out of 5!
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Veggie-Burgers-Planet-Creations/dp/1592334768

Have a veggie good day! :)
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment