Friday, August 12, 2011

A vegan feast!

My friend and I decided to try out two new veg cafes today, one for lunch and one for dessert. The first cafe we went to was Vego and Loving It, a very secuded little cafe upstairs in a building on Rundle Street. It was a little hard to find at first but when we found the cafe's mosaic sign we were pleases to have finally found it. I ordered a falafel wrap with a fresh orange juice. The wrap was full of delicious ingredients such as hummus, sprouts, lettuce, tomato and falafels. My friend ordered the tempeh burger that he didn't enjoy too much but he loved the juice and the bit of my wrap he tried.

Our next stop was to Joy Discovery Cafe on Bent Street in Adelaide. We ordered a pot of green tea to share and a slice of cake each. I had the Raspberry Vegan Cheesecake and he had Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. We both throughly enjoyed the cake and the tea. A lovely sweet end to our little vegan feast. :)

Have a veggie good day
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment