Sunday, August 07, 2011

Bliss Organics

Yesterday my friend and I decided to give the Bliss Organics breakfast menu a try. I ordered the pancakes with apples and maple syrup and my friend tried the BLT. The pancakes were so cute and rustic but so delicious! The apple slices were cooked into the batter and the batter also included sunflower seeds, pepitas and raisins. For a drink I ordered the hot apple juice infused with lemon thyme, cloves and cinnamon. It was naturally sweet and comforting for a cold day. The cafe also houses a vegan shop that sells a variety of vegan groceries, raw foods, shoes, books, tshirts and personal care products.

The Bliss Organics website is http://blissorganiccafe.com.au/

My friend and I are planning to return to Bliss in the future to try other menu items :) A must see place for vegan living or visiting Adelaide.

Have a veggie good day
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment